For those who don’t know about Oprah Winfrey
A lady born to unmarried women,
A lady who was abused by her own relatives at the age of just 9,
A lady who become pregnant at age 14,
A lady who soon lost his son as an infant,
A strong lady who is not only a popular talk show host but is the most powerful business leader of the world.
Oprah Winfrey is a talk show host, media executive, actress and billionaire philanthropist. She’s best known for being the host of her own, wildly popular program, The Oprah Winfrey Show, which aired for 25 seasons, from 1986 to 2011. In 2011, Winfrey launched her own TV network, the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).
Unknown Facts about Oprah Winfrey
- “Oprah Winfrey’s family was so poor growing up that, as a kid, Winfrey was prodded at school for wearing dresses made of potato sacks”.
- “Oprah Winfrey is the primary dark lady very rich person and the most extravagant African-American lady”.
- “She is likewise alluded to by numerous individuals as the most compelling lady on the planet”
- “Winfrey became pregnant at the age of 14 who soon died as an infant.”
- “At the age of 17, Oprah won the Miss Black Tennessee beauty pageant”.
- “In 2013, Winfrey was granted the Presidential Medal of Freedom by then-President Barack Obama”
Her famous Quotes
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are”
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough..”
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
- “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.”
Things to learn from Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey is a perfect example of perfection, beauty and self-confidence.
Things to be learned from her are:
- Your Face and your physical disability don’t decide your success, but your talent and skills do
- No matter who talks about you behind your back, you are not here to impress anybody
- Your bad experiences help you in building good experiences
- Your skin colour has nothing to do with your talent. Inner beauty is more powerful than the outer one.
- Don’t judge any book by its cover.
- The best thing about bad phase is – it’s not going to last forever
So readers, hope you loved the facts about world’s best host of the talk show – Oprah Winfrey
If you love Oprah Winfrey, then please share your favourite interview of Oprah Winfrey in the comment section and keep reading my blogs on such inspirational personalities