Looking for a Job Change?
“Congratulations! You are selected” – want to hear this line?
Is your skill out of the box?
Is your resume eye-catching?
If yes, then it’s great but if it’s no, then this blog can assist you in finding the right job you are looking for.
Finding a job is easy but finding the right job is tough in this competitive world and without proper guidance, you can’t find your dream job because there are a number of applicants for limited vacancies.
Today I will tell you the 6 Amazing Ways To Stand Out In A Competitive Job Market
1.Make your CV appealing
Your CV is your mirror reflection. It reflects your professional personality.
Moreover, your interview process begins with your CV assessment.
- Your CV should include the skills, recruiters are looking for.
- Include your achievements, awards, eye-catching skills and your relevant experience in your CV.
- Avoid writing unnecessary skills like “Knowledge of MS word, computer, etc.
- Your Job Designation should catch the eyes of the recruiters when they search for keywords related to your industry.
- Include your Educational Qualifications
- Write your CV with correct formatting
2. Include all professional details on Social Media.
80% recruiters explore LinkedIn for hiring candidates
Your resume can lie but not your social profile and connections. So always make sure to include all your relevant details on social platforms like LinkedIn.
- Include your previous experience, skill set, qualities that make you special and other eye-catching details on social media.
- Make connections with leading companies on LinkedIn and be active on it.
- Keep updating your social media by adding the latest skills and qualifications
- Ask your colleagues and managers to recommend you and write a review about you.
3. Keep yourself updated with the latest Trends and Technologies
Keeping yourself updated with the present technologies increases your chances of being selected.
- Distinguish relevant powerful patterns in different vocation divisions that are identified with your aptitudes and experience.
- Decide whether your abilities relate to the present necessities and update them if necessary.
- Keep learning new things and adding them in your Job profile.
- Recruiters always look for fresh and updated skills, so train yourself with the skills that will help you in grabbing the right job.
4. Get yourself ready for an interview
70% of interviewers know within the first 30 seconds of the interview whether they will hire someone or not
It is your body language that speaks in front of the interviewer. Your first 30 seconds decides your faith. You should:
- Prepare properly for the interview. Be ready to face any kind of interview questions
- Research about the firm and the job position you are applying for
- Be prepared to answer any question related to your experience, previous job, or your mentioned skills
- Be confident in front of the employer and answer all the questions without moving your eyeballs.
- Carry your CV along with you and always be on time at the interview venue. These small things are observed closely by the management team.
5. Have good connections
- As opposed to concentrating on procuring compensations and different advantages, you have to demonstrate you can enhance the business you are focusing on.
- On the off chance that you have made any achievement before, it is significant you told them.
- Show them you can do it, or you have done it, and not simply saying it or composing. This can be demonstrated by including names of workers in touch with you had worked with during an exploration fill in as a kind of perspective in your CV.
6. Have leadership qualities
Good companies look for leadership qualities in the candidates they are hiring for their firm.
- They always look for a candidate who is an individual contributor
- Mention instances of 2-3 projects in your CV showcasing your skills where you carried out the project independently.
Over to you
A good opportunity does not always stop at your door, sometimes you have to knock the door for grabbing the good opportunity.
Finding the right job at the right time and at right place requires a lot of efforts and hard work. If you follow these tips carefully, then I am sure, one day you will be definitely sitting on one of the chairs of your dream company.